Today am sharing about summer skin care routine along with some good tips and tads which I researched and have personally experienced about sun tanning or 2 tone skin.
We all love makeup and want to apply every good thing on our face which hit market but all these things either high-end or drugstore products wont look good if you don’t have good skin .i have an oily skin and it need a lot of care in summers.
skin care doesn’t means you need to spend a lot of money on products there are always cheaper ways and home remedies which are the best I think.
This is the basic of all you need to take care so lets start.
Very first step to know about your skin type there are 3 type of skin.
- · Oily skin
- · Combination skin
- · Dry skin
In summers oily skin people suffer more than the 2 other skin types and in winters dry skin peoples that’s mean Combination skin people remain in between always.
Easiest way to know what is your skin type??
· For oily skin: You will get a lot of oil on your face in summers specially and your T-zone area will always remain oily after even half hour of washing your face.
· For Combination skin: You might not feel a lot of oil all over your face but yes a lot of combination skin people experienced their T-zone area get oily fast rather than other parts of face.
· For Dry Skin: Dry skin peoples doesn’t experienced a lot of oil on their face or T-zone they might experience Red patches on their cheeks and Dry patches near there nose they recommend to moisturize their skin before applying any foundation on.
These are some little basics, which I know you have to know your skin type by yourself.
Drinking water first thing in the morning is said to be excellent to get your digestive system going, help wake you up and your body really needs it after not drinking anything for 7-8 hours. Drinking water also helps keep your skin moisturized and helps give you energy for the day ahead. Make sure you keep drinking water throughout the day to reap the numerous benefits!
Wash your face with good face wash which take out all dirt from your face. wash your face with water after every 1-2 hours Best to offer Namaz(Salah) with this you will wazzu 5 time and your skin feel hydrated. Use Cold water once or twice in day time just splash on your face and you wil feel refresh.
(Recommend: Clean Clear face wash with Morning bust ,Missha cleansing Face wash
Exfoliating your skin in the morning is a fantastic way to wake up your skin and leave it feeling soft and smooth. However, depending on your skin type, exfoliating in the morning might not be the best idea. If you have dry or sensitive skin, look for a moisturizing scrub and exfoliate once every one or two weeks or whatever you’re comfortable with.
(Recommend:use baking soda its best and cheap and really exfoliate better than any pricy exfoliater.
The next step in your morning skin care regimen is to moisturize! Save the thick, heavy moisturizer for nighttime and use a lightweight formula for the day. If you can, look for a moisturizer with sunscreen built in so you won’t have an extra step after you moisturize. If you want to save even more time, look for a tinted moisturizer or BB cream with sunscreen and you’re way ahead of the game
Recommend Garnier BB cream,Mishha M BB cream any good Korean brand cream which has highest spf.
If you happen to wake up with puffy eyes or just want to refresh your tired eyes, pop your day time eye cream in the fridge for a few minutes while you make your coffee to cool it down. If you’re a tea drinker, you can drain your tea bag (black or chamomile tea is best), place it in fridge until it’s cool and place it on your eyelids for a few minutes.
The last skin care tip for the morning is to slather on a sunscreen to protect your skin from the sun. According to dermatologist Dr. Manish Khanna, the sun is the number one cause of aging in the skin. We can prevent sun damage, so don’t go a day without using sunscreen! While you’re at it, make sure your lip balm contains sunscreen, too!
I know it seems like there are a ton of skin care tips to do but you don’t have to do every single one every day. Some mornings we barely have time to get dressed and brush our teeth, let alone go through a multi-step skin care regimen! Make sure you do the basics of cleansing, moisturizing and applying sunscreen every day.
Some easy & effective home made remedies to get rid of tan
• Curd and Lemon - They both when together creates miracles. The lactic acid in curd acts a mild bleaching agent and with the presence of lemon juice it has a multiplier effect whilst removing the tan on your skin. 2 tbsp of curd and half a juice of lemon will do the trick.
• Our age old Ubtan - 2 tbsp besan (gram flour), a pinch of turmeric (natural antiseptic), milk and some cream. Use it every day and rub it off gently after it dries. Use it regularly and watch the uneven tanning fade away
burn relief - Get some aloevera gel and mix it with cucumber water, add half teaspoon of honey and refrigerated curd. This pack will instantly give you relief and heal the sunburn quickly
• Raw milk and baking powder - Tanning takes place in upper layer of skin. This makes it imperative to go for regular exfoliation. Baking powder not only scrubs the dead skin away but with the help of raw milk it also leaves your skin baby soft.
• Potato- Rub juice of raw potato on sun exposed area.
• Fruity Paradise - Use the fruits to get your glow back. Mash the pulp of papaya, strawberries and pears. Mix curd and form a smooth paste. This mocktail will not only transport you to a fruity heaven but also soften the skin and refines skin texture!
(Source of collective articles:AWT web, sulekha web)